dinsdag 11 januari 2011

Dining table / Eettafel

 When we're not dining, I like my table to be eyecandy. So I usually have some candles, flowers or other accessories on it. But the one thing I love the most on there, is this lovely birdhouse. No birds living in this one though. I placed some christmaslighting in it so it gives a real cosy feel in the evening.

In the background, there is the small cabinet that is filled with Jeremy's (3 yrs)  toys in all the colors of the rainbow. To hide that a bit, I put up some lace net behind the glass. That softens the whole look of it and brings it together very nicely with the rest of the dining area. All in all, it's quite a challenge to keep it all tidy, but we keep on trying :-) KJ

Wanneer we niet eten, wil ik graag dat mijn tafel er leuk uit ziet. Dus heb ik er gewoonlijk kaarsen, bloemen of andere accessoires op staan. Maar waar ik het meest van hou, is dit vogelhuis. Hier wonen echter geen vogels in. Ik heb er kerstverlichting in geplaatst, zodat het 's avonds een gezellig sfeer geeft.

Op de achtergrond staat een kleine kast die gevuld is met Jeremy's (3 jr) speelgoed in alle kleuren van de regenboog. Om dat een beetje te verstoppen, heb ik kanten vitrage achter het glas geplaatst. Dat verzacht het geheel en maakt dat het goed samen gaat met de rest van de eethoek. Al met al is het een aardige uitdaging om het allemaal netjes te houden, maar we blijven het proberen :-) KJ

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Most photos on my blog are my work is and they are signed. All others are just as written. I am not a decorator, this is my hobby. Thank you for your comment and nice words.
Kisses, Zondra Art

Anoniem zei

Beautiful table, I lake it!

♥Sanne zei

Nog meer roze precies wat ik zoek... we gaan namelijk verhuizen en ik was opzoek naar wat inspiratie voor roze muren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...