maandag 17 januari 2011

Much loved Chandelier / Zeer geliefde Kroonluchter

With clearing away the christmas tree, I didn't want to store away the wonderful ornaments. So I looked around my living room to find them a new place. My chandelier! I've got 4 of the same hanging in my living room / kitchen. But the one above the coffee table was to be the lucky one. Now it's got rattan hearts, glass-look icicles and sweet little birdhouses hanging from it. I already loved my Shabby Chandeliers, but this one, now is Much Loved. click here to see more photos

















Met het opruimen van de kerstboom, wilde ik de mooie ornamentjes niet wegstoppen. Dus ik keek rond in mijn woonkamer om een nieuw plekje voor ze te vinden. Mijn kroonluchter! Ik heb er 4 van dezelfde hangen in mijn woonkamer/keuken. Maar degene boven de salontafel zou de gelukkige worden. Nu hangen er rieten hartjes, glas-look ijspegels en schattige kleine vogelhuisjes aan. Ik hield al van mijn Shabby Kandelaars, maar deze is nu Zeer Geliefd. Klik hier voor meer foto's

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

:-)) Some of my Christmas decorations I need round the year, too!

Thank you so much for your comment - each word maked my happy!!!

Hugs

Tine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...