dinsdag 18 januari 2011

Retro Music Studio / Retro Muziekstudio

In the attic, Claire has a music studio that she styled in a vintage/ retro-style. Claire: "Normally I wouldn't do retro in my home, but I think it totally makes sense when I think about my music studio. I love the use of damaged furniture and the yellow-brown walls.  I found almost everything at a second hand store in my residence. My favorite elements in my home studio are the retro chair, the funny wall of fame, the printed  vintage radio's and the corduroy sewing box. This furniture also works very well with the new technical equipment and the iMac".

Op zolder heeft Claire een muziekstudio die ze in vintage/ retro heeft gestijld. Claire: "Normaal zou ik niet snel kiezen voor retro in mijn huis, maar ik denk dat het wel logisch werkt als ik aan mijn muziekstudio denk. Ik houd van het beschadigde meubilair en de geelbruine muren. Bijna alles vond ik in een kringloopwinkel in mijn woonplaats. Mijn favoriete elementen in mijn studio zijn de retro stoel, de grappige wall of fame, de geprinte vintage radio's en de met ribstof beklede naaibox. Ook werken deze meubels erg goed bij de nieuwe technische apparatuur en de iMac".

Geen opmerkingen:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...